Colour Museum and Match Box Project Evaluation



Colour Museum and Match Box Museum Evaluation

 My view on Colour Museum was interesting by discovering varieties of objects that I collected, my area of my colour was brown and the reason I chosen brown was natural and tonal contrast with other colours.  My research on my brown objects I found varieties of places from my home, the beach and haberdashery shops to my items I collected showed a graduated colour tonal and the light. My artist research I done through my project that they based their work on the colour brown. Andy Goldsworthy, David Nash, Zandra Rhodes and Rob Ryan I based on my Colour Museum project as I inspired from their designs and composition and sculpture. The artist that stands out the most to me was David Nash, environment sculpture artist and fashion and textiles, Zandra Rhodes. Their work is I found was courageous out comes that inspired me to develop my own out comes in my own way with their influences and to design with my processing of my own work. I felt strongly in developing my work in strong outcomes and variety materials and processes in my ceramic, 3D design and graphics the area I enjoyed them was my sgraffito bowl as it was new and interesting research of the history and the design work of sgraffito process. My Graphic outcomes were photo-shop of my collection to the colour brown, I started scanning different objects from fabric, coffee grains and objects from the beach as I collected. I used different lying to see the effects that show off the final outcomes. I also did was using varieties of tonal and shades of browns to go over with my pattern fabrics.  My 3D work was designing a casting resin that linked into my colour museum project I selected pacific objects to use in the vacuum former and I designed a frame for my casting resin to show off a final outcome of my brown collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zandra Rhodes and Vivenne Westwood Punk

Vivienne Westwood and Katharine Hamnett

Surface Pattern 1970's Designs