Christmas Decorations

1

2

3 

 4

 5

6

 7 

I done in my year was Christmas decoration for a good cause of raisin money for Breast Cancer. In groups I had done varieties of shapes of Christmas decoration and different glaze, oxides, dioxides and lusters. The finishing touches on the Christmas decorations had different ribbons and decorative beads or buttons. What I would change with the Christmas decorations would be using different clay with brown and white to show an effect from variety of shades and tones off the glaze. Some threads a ribbon I would use varieties' accessories from chaises for hanging on the Christmas decorations.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zandra Rhodes and Vivenne Westwood Punk

Vivienne Westwood and Katharine Hamnett

Surface Pattern 1970's Designs