Fashion Illustration

 1

 2 


My fashion illustration inspiration I chosen varieties of illustration’s I used effects and layers of parts of fashion illustrations. My first fashion illustration I used varieties effects and different fashion illustrations. I used retro geometric background theme pattern to complimentary the main illustration. This is my strong fashion illustration shows off colours I used a style in varieties of fashion illustration to fit a composition layout together. My weakest fashion illustration does not have eye catching perspective from the composition and bad choice of illustration that some did not complimentary together. I used cold colours that complimentary each other purples, blues, pinks and lilacs, the background I use a paisley to show a decorative look towards the fashion illustration I have showed the main attention on the main fashion illustration with the dark bold cold colour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zandra Rhodes and Vivenne Westwood Punk

Vivienne Westwood and Katharine Hamnett

Surface Pattern 1970's Designs