Life Drawings

 1 


 2

3 

My life drawings
I used a variety of materials and techniques while I was drawing the model. In each of my drawings I used a technique of drawing in brown ink and pen, how I developed my drawings when I drew the life model was loose and controlled, as I liked the composition the model presented. I applied ink to have a tonal shade where she was sat. My third life-drawing model I thought of my drawing of her body and could be more refined with different material to improve area of my mistakes of the life model. The first model I drew was done in continues line drawing was my technique in the material pen. My thoughts on my life drawing are controlled and not over done on how I was drawing the life model and show the proportion right on her body. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zandra Rhodes and Vivenne Westwood Punk

Vivienne Westwood and Katharine Hamnett

Surface Pattern 1970's Designs