Punk to the designer Vivienne Westwood

Punk to the designer Vivienne Westwood challenge her clothes as part of being a strong out look to the punk movement. In my opinion what I like about the punk fashion clothes the decayed style weaving material show an abstract perspective.

        Buy Less, Choose Well”  

Vivienne Westwood  

Why I think Vivienne Westwood was courageous in her designs. I see she showed a strong an a non-promoting towards the Hitler Nazis mark, therefore is a sign of brutalism and hatred not promoting the sign to war. I like how Vivienne Westwood proud to show off her designs that are powerful as she promtes punk as strong and unique style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zandra Rhodes and Vivenne Westwood Punk

Vivienne Westwood and Katharine Hamnett

Surface Pattern 1970's Designs