Zandra Rhoes Influnce in 1970's

Zandra Rhodes is my main influence in 1970's punk. Zandra’s designs show a courageous style with materials. I have chosen Zandra Rhodes as she is creative uniquely in her own work.
Zandra Rhodes punk dresses have an individual look for any personalities. I love her choice in the punk design that shows a strong outcome to punk. My most favourite aspect to her design piece towards her dresses is the tear wholes, safety pins connected with straps.
My view toward to Zandra punk designs show off a revealing side to it, but not as male attention perspective therefore as old decay outlook. Both dresses show contrasting and tonal colours, signs from passion and strong of the performance to the dresses. I see how Zandra works designing with construction, as she uses the safety pins for support not a needle and thread. The wholes repentant that Zandra Rhodes design was the decayed outlook  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zandra Rhodes and Vivenne Westwood Punk

Vivienne Westwood and Katharine Hamnett

Surface Pattern 1970's Designs